Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Great Shop





So I decided to pull out all my fruit and show you what I got for my $40....
There is
7 passionfruit
10 Red Apples
10 Oranges
8 Green Apples
1 Pineapple
6 Lemons
10 Corella Pears
12 Bananas
And on top of that we got broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers, the nicest purple potatoes,onions, corn, and pumpkin.

So I hope you can find some more people to join the co-op, and for those that have been sitting on the fence about joining us, just give it a go one week, that way you can realy judge if it is good or not, but I can't imagine that you will be dissapointed.
Thanks for those of you that have been writing your comments in, I love reading them so keep them coming, and for those of you that are having trouble seeing the comments and posts if you want to look at the latest post just click on this months post that is just under the bookshelf and then to look at the comments click either on the title of the post that is in brown writing to see all comments left for that post or at the bottom of each post click on the comments link to view them.

Have a beautiful week and have fun cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was asked to post this bagel recipe http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22378/poppy+seed+bagels.
    Here's another fantastic one for stuffed pumpkin. It tastes amazing, but make it when you have guests, because it's huge! I made it once with a rosemary and garlic lamb roast....YUM http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/3427/whole+baked+pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps Rachelle I know what I am doing tomorrow arvo

    ReplyDelete